Friday, July 15, 2011

473

It's been getting more and more challenging to find people to talk to about music therapy, but I found some listeners yesterday at a local therapy center that works with children with autism.  Their wonderful staff and parents were very receptive to my short music therapy intro . . .  that added 9 people.
Then I spent some time at a local hospital and spoke to 10 nurses and administrative staff about music therapy and how it works in the hospital setting. . .  everyone said things.like, "Awesome"  and "We need that here"  and "can you work with staff as well as patients??"  I loved it!! 
There was one new person at my mastermind meeting today who also asked me about music therapy, and so I filled him in on the miracles that can happen through the healing power of music.
Almost half way to 1000! 

No comments:

Post a Comment