Sunday, April 3, 2011

WRAMTA conference

I just returned from a wonderful music therapy conference aboard the Queen Mary in Long Beach, California.  It was a weekend jam-packed with useful information and experiences about music therapy.  So many amazing therapists attended and shared their knowledge and expertise.  There was a large Oregon/SW Washington contingent there and we all shared dinner together while looking out at the harbor in the setting sun.  I attended a drumming workshop led by a wonderfully talented drummer, therapist and educator, and I also learned about marketing my music therapy business.  Another seminar I attended was led by two music therapists who work in medical settings in Phoenix, AZ and Salt Lake City.  The fellowship with other therapist was unparalleled.  I love conferences!

No comments:

Post a Comment