Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Peaceful Song

Every school should have its own theme song!  I remember when my daughter attended preschool, they sang their school's song every day.  It brought them together and started the morning with singing!
I wrote a theme song for A Peaceful Path Montessori school in Vancouver, made a video recording of it and sent it to them.  I am happy to say the director loved it and can't wait to share it with her students when they return from spring break.  The words were contributed by the teachers themselves, who shared the ethos of the school with me.  The lyrics are:

We're walking, walking, on a peaceful path,
Loving every neighbor, helping every day
We're staying, staying, on our peaceful path,
Changing the world with our love.
Learning, Growing, Praying, Knowing,
Sharing God's love with everyone we meet.


No comments:

Post a Comment