Tuesday, August 9, 2011

534

Our local newspaper, The Columbian, published an interview with me!  How fun to see your words and picture in print!  I talked about my 1000 Person Project, and how my message about music therapy is spreading in my local area, Clark County Washington.  As a result of that interview, I have had several email and phone conversations from interested people about music in their lives.  One gentleman said he loves music and always has and would like to get a music program started in his assisted living residence.  I told him he called the right person!  I also got an interesting email from a person who has always been interested in learning an instrument or singing and now in retirement has time for that!  So I'm adding these two people plus Eunice to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment